Easy to fix and versatile, this salad can be made with your favorite greens as well. The dressing is also wonderful for steamed vegetables and chilled/grilled tofu.
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: N/A
Ingredients (SERVES 2)
- 2 cups spring mix salad
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 red radish, sliced
- 3 mini heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 4 mint leaves, hand torn
- A few radish sprouts, discard the bottom (optional)
Sweet Miso Dressing
- 2 tbsp M1nute Miso Organic – Sweet
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ground roasted sesame seeds
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk all together.
- Rinse the spring mix salad and dry completely. Toss the salad, avocado, radish, heirloom tomatoes, mint leaves, and radish sprouts in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing and toss gently. Serve immediately.
“ Quick Tip: Avocado and mint go well with miso flavor. ”